NLP, Malaysia NLP Master Coach Time Line Therapy Tm, Hypnotherapy, Asia, Dr Kamarul, Firewalk, glasswalk, fireeating Teambuilding & Peak Performance Training Coaching & Consultancy
Professor Dr. Kamarul Zaman Ahmad
Professor of Management
World Renowned International Expert Lecturer, Trainer and Consultant,
1) PhD in Psychology at Work, Manchester Business School,
University of Manchester, UK.
- Times Higher Education TOP 30 World University Rankings
- Top 3 in terms of volume of research activity judged to be world-leading and internationally
excellent (after Oxford and Cambridge)
2) MBA, University Malaya
3) MAICSA (Malaysian Association of Institute Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
4) Bar-at-Law, Lincoln's Inn, London, UK
5) BA (Hons) Law Leeds, UK
Author of of books:
1) "Empower Yourself Through NLP, Time LineTherapy Tm
2) "PhD: The Pursuit of Excellence." Publisher: Cengage Learning, Asia
3) "So You Want To Get A PHD. " Publisher: Thomson Learning, Asia ( NOW AVAILABLE IN VITAL SOURCE)
Prof Dr Kamarul is also currently an
1. Editor for the Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business (IJCRB)
IJCRB Listed in Ulrich's - Worlds Largest Research Database Directory
IJCRB is Indexed in Cabells-USA ( Cabells also include Harvard Business Review in its directory)
IJCRB is indexed in APA (American Psychological Association)-PsycINFO
2. Journal Reviewer for Leadership and Organization Development Journal (International Peer Reviewed Journal Article based in UK & US listed in Scopus).
3. Journal Reviewer for the International Journal of Organizational Analysis (International Peer Reviewed Journal Article of Emerald Publications)
4. Journal Reviewer for International Journal of Business and Accounting
5. Book Reviewer for Leadership and Organization Development.
6. AACSB chair in University of Dubai
Professor Kamarul specialises in:
- Management and Organizational Behavior,
- Human Resources Managment,
He has over 16 years experience teaching at the PhD, Masters and Undergraduate level. He supervises many students at PhD and Masters level. He has over ten years experience as a lawyer and in the corporate sector.
Prof Dr Kamarul has taught literally thousands of people from all over including CEOs, directors, managers and professionals such as doctors, lawyers, accountants. Engineers etc
He has numerous publications in international journals and conferences (see cv) including three international best selling books
He is also a certified trainer in NLP, and Hypnotherapy.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the art and science of using the language of the mind to consistently produce your desired results, to enhance your performance and to attain excellence in anything that you do.
Hypnotherapy is the art of speaking to your unconscious mind to improve the quality of your life.
Together they are proven methods for experiencing wealth, fortune, health, happiness, love, freedom and other abundant riches life has to offer. Now, all adults and children can have access to and use this amazing discovery for personal success, leadership, motivation, memory improvement, emotional intelligence, growth, and change. Learn to lead a life of your own design, rather than one that's been scripted for you by the environment. Its about not settling for less than you deserve in all areas of your life.
Prof Dr Kamarul has offered practitioner and master practitioner certification courses in NLP & NLP coaching, with American board of NLP & INLPCA respectively. It is the most scientifically-backed nlp practitioner and master practitioner certification & nlp coach certification training in the world
Receive information about the latest cutting-edge SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH on NLP conducted by Prof Dr Kamarul
Testimonials from students
"A very eye-opening experience. The components taught in the course are very relevant to me and will definitely give me infinite help in my life and career as well. The activities are well-planned and packed. A wonderful course." Lee Wei Qing
"The best experience that I ever had and a new learning to me on NLP, TLT and Hypnotherapy. The experience of extinguishing fire with bare hands and walking barefoot on broken glass was really out of this world." Mazan Hj Tamah
"Exhilarating experience. With this, there is no stopping for me. I can only move positively forward, believing anything is possible. I have done both the fire and glass walking experience so I can't think of anything that is impossible." Kathrine Lim
"Create more courses/seminars so I can attend more." Hally
"A very good experience. I have a lot of learning. Thank you very much." Azahar
Prof Dr Kamarul is the WORLD'S LEADING RESEARCHER IN NLP and has conducted research experiments in NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy and is the FIRST to publish such a study in the peer reviewed international journal of Stress & Health in 2011 Vol 27 Issue 3 pages 241-250. (A-class academic Journal. Thomson ISI citatation Index)
Title: Alternatives to simply forgiving and forgetting: Comparing techniques in hypnosis, NLP and time line therapy™ in reducing the intensity of memories of stressful events
Copy and past the link below on your browser
Dr Kamarul has presented two research papers in NLP at the International Journal of Arts and Sciences Conference in Vienna, Austria this April 2013. Title of the papers are:
- Frogs into Princes: Do Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques improve Emotional Intelligence?
- It’s all in the eyes: NLP eye patterns and their relationship with academic performance
This is published subsequently in Ithe nternational Journal of Business and Management, a peer reviewed scholalry journal, with a new title "Lying Eyes: The Truth about NLP Eye Patterns and Their Relationship with Academic Performance in Business and Management Studies (MBA)"
Copy and past the link below on your browser
YOU HAVE A CHOICE!
You can either learn from Professor Dr Kamarul, the world's leading researcher, scholar, practitioner and Trainer in NLP, or you can learn from others who just make bold but unsubstantiated claims.
Professor Dr Kamarul is now the WORLD'S LEADING RESEARCHER in NLP, and managed to get the scientifically proven results in his research article in Stress and Health (2011).
- Leadership & communication skills
- Teambuilding, rapport & relationship skills
- Self-Motivation & increasing productivity